Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Car!

I'm soooooo excited! Tomorrow I get to pick up my new car! O.K well it is a novated lease, but still.... It is a new car. WOW!!!! I went for a test drive last Saturday and took Declan with me. He was so excited that  it had drink holders for everyone. I was excited that it had sensor lights when I pulled into the garage.

The good thing about it is that because it is Turbo Deisel my children can't drive it when they get their P's. They can drive it with their L's. Crazy but I don't mind.

I'll post some photos tomorrow after I pick it up. I have saved myself just over $8000, but purchasing the demo model. Worth it I think, only 1000 km on the clock.

IT is a Holden Captiva 7 seater 4WD! Watch out beach, here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Same as my car...cool! I really love my car! Make sure you get it all oiled up and prepared for beach use before you go on the beach with it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin