Friday, April 9, 2010

The new me!

This morning I spent a lovely few hours at the pirate park by the beach on Bribie with two of my wonderful friends, Deb and Toni. Thanks Girls, I had a great time.

Then off to the hairdressers for a desperately needed haircut. Working with young children always freaks me out when I think of going to the hairdressers and them finding head lice. Well, no need to worry - all clear! (Well, she didn't say anything if she found any. Either way I'm happy)

I wasn't sure what I wanted but I knew I wanted to be able to wear it down more often and up for school. I also wanted some highlights. The rest was in the hairdresser's scissors.

Well here is the new me....



Can you beleive how curly it is, by just adding a few layers? I really like it. I wonder for how long.

4 comments:

  1. OMG! You look fab...a new woman. Love it, love it, love it. Glad you did something for yourself on these holidays instead of just things for the kids. I can't wait to see it in real life when we catch up next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! I love the highlights and I am so glad you kept the length! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Annette, makes you look so much younger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Love the highlights! Look forward to seeing it DOWN on Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin